Thursday, January 10, 2019

I See Life Through Rosé-Colored Glasses by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella 813.6 SC

       When I began reading this 'series' of books, there were three voices being heard - grandmother, mother and daughter.  Sadly it is now just mom Lisa and daughter Francesca so we just have two generations .
        In this particular time in history I am always looking for some escape and humor.  This book provided everything I wanted.  Both women are witty and have their own particular view of things.  There are about 60 entries in this book so no way can I give you the theme of the book!  We all have random thoughts, opinions, or questions about deep subjects or the least deep subjects.  Few of us think about them for long, much less write about them.  Facetiming between a mother and daughter may not sound like an entertaining story but it made me laugh and I was able to visualize the whole event in my mind.
      An easy and entertaining time-out from life!

No comments: