Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting Organized in the Google Era by Douglas Merrill

It is not unusual for me to start reading or listening to a book and decide I don't like it - so I just put it down and go on to something else. It is unusual for me to blog about a book I didn't finish! I was listening to the audio book and I was enjoying it. There are lots of interesting facts and suggestions about how to do things on the computer. I kept thinking "I need to remember this" and "I need to try this". Who am I kidding?? I can't remember much. So half-way through the book I quit listening - and went to Amazon to order a copy of it!
Now I will start skimming the parts I listened to with a highlighter in my hand and then go on to the rest of the book. I think it will be a great reference book for me and I'm going to try out some of his suggestions. Who knows, I may even get organized!

No comments: