Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Homestaging That Works by Starr Osborne 643012 Osb

No I am not selling my house - at least not for a long time. But for some reason I am fascinated by all of the shows on tv about how to sell a house - so when this book showed up to be covered I couldn't resist and took it home for a look-see. I already knew the stuff about de-cluttering and de-personalizing the space. What was very different about this book was how she helps you figure out your target audience! Baby boomers (late and early) Gen X etc. tend to like different colors from one another - also different floor plans, different art work - different everything! And I think she was spot on! If you are thinking about selling I would certainly recommend this book. If you are thinking about buying you might want to read it to see what they have done to entice you to make that full-price offer!

No comments: