Tuesday, June 21, 2011

the Best Advice I Ever Got by Katie Couric 646.7 Cou



The sub-title for this book is Lessons from Extraordinary Lives. So a little bit of this book is about the advice Katie received, but most of it is a compilation of replies from a wide variety of people - politicians, actors, singers, athletes, authors and anyone else who is famous. The length of the advice varied widely - as did my interest in what they had to say! I really love audio books but I should have checked out the paper version instead. When people I "know" are talking in this book, I want the real person! I know what their voices sound like and I didn't care for having a random person doing the speaking. It was a so-so book. If you are young and want advice maybe you should check it out. Or you can take my advice ......I'm not using it.

No comments: