Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Friends, Occasional Enemies: The Lighter Side of Life as a Mother and Daughter by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella 818.54 Sco


I am afraid that the title and author is going to take up more room than my blog! I love Scottoline and am looking forward to reading her next novel which is just out. In the meantime I enjoyed another of her audiobooks. It is filled with laugh out loud vignettes of everyday life. I will give you a couple of quotes from the book just to give you a taste! These are from daughter, Francesca: "My mother is always right. Just ask her." "When I saw a mouse, the first person I called was Mom. She told me to call my super, but I felt bad bothering him. I hate to bother people but I love to bother my mom". This book should only be read by women - I don't think men would get it! And if they did they wouldn't see the humor in it.

No comments: