Thursday, June 7, 2012

Coffee is [Bad] good for You by Robert J. Davis

      It is so hard to keep up with what we are supposed to eat and what we are supposed to avoid.  Having lived through the era of eggs being treated like poison, the trauma of deciding between butter and margarine and the fear of any plastic in the microwave,  it is nice to read about everything at once.  I now know that I can have eggs tomorrow morning and some butter on my toast - at least for now!  Each short discussion is shown with a 'truthometer' showing a marking between yes and no (and the occasional half-truth)  Everything seemed logical to me the way it was explained.  My suggestion is to read the book and believe everything that appeals to you!  That will make things less stressful for you and that is certainly good for your health - no argument there!

No comments: