Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Uninhabitable Earth Life after warming by David Wallace-Wells ebook available on Bridges

        I have read some scary books over the years but this book makes Stephen King’s books seem like fairytales.  Like many people, I have been concerned about climate change for decades.  This book increases my anxiety to a whole new level.
      I listened to this book and found it well done and kept my interest from beginning to end.  Chapter after chapter I heard about why it is happening  - and then the consequences. If I were a Canadian I think I would encourage my government to start building a wall now because it seems if we do nothing to reverse this now, it will be the Americans immigrating north.
     Climate change will change everything - our towns, our states, our countries, our cultures, our way of life and of course the human race.
       I hope that many people will read this book.  You may doubt some of his predictions but should we be willing to take a chance?

No comments: