Sunday, December 29, 2013

There's More To Life Than This by Theresa Caputo 133.9 Cap


I know that there are many people to whom this book won't appeal.  If it does appeal to you, you will love it.  As a big fan of  Long Island Medium I could actually hear Theresa's voice saying the written words as I read them - she has a very memorable voice!  I also went to see her in person (well, from very, very high up in the auditorium!) last year.  Even though I didn't receive any messages that evening, it was still amazing to watch others receive theirs.  In her book she talks about growing up and all of the anxiety and fear she lived with because she didn't understand what was happening.  When she was able to accept her gift her world changed.  And through her the lives of many people changed as well.  You will read about some of the readings that she has done for clients.  I recognized several of them from the TV show.  What I personally found the most fascinating was the information she shares (via Spirit) about dying, Heaven and Angels.  I found it to be an interesting and comforting book - but maybe that is just me.

No comments: