Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Eat Move Sleep by Tom Rath 613 Rat


It's a new year again and perhaps you are thinking about some resolutions that involve eating better and getting in shape.   I know better than to join a gym/club/Y - because it is always an expensive proposition for me.  I don't go because it is too hot, or too cold, or it's my dog's birthday ....... I always have an excuse.  So this is a book that was written for me!  Rath's philosophy is that small changes can make a big difference.  Of course, I knew that before but I enjoyed reading his suggestions.  Rath was very motivated to keep himself as healthy as possible because he has a rare genetic disorder that makes him prone to developing many cancers.  So he has learned as much as he can and put it into practice.  His life depends on it.  This is an easy read with some reminders (and maybe some new suggestions for you) about how to make your life better.   I even bought it for my Kindle so that I could do a quick refresher when my motivation flags! 

No comments: