Monday, August 9, 2010

Messages by Bonnie McEneaney 133.9 Mc#

I heard about this book on Date Line NBC. The next day I filled out a request for purchase. When it came in I couldn't wait for it to be processed so that I could cover it and start reading. When I started it I couldn't stop. If you have any belief in an afterlife, you will find this book very compelling. If you are not open to it, don't waste your time reading the book!
McEneaney is a 9/11 widow. There were some strange things that happened before and after 9/11 in her life. Over the years she spent time with other people who had lost loved ones on that day. Many of them also had stories to share. Some of them were non-believers, but they could not explain the things that occurred.
The sub-title of this book is "Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11". Now you know what the book is about. From a sad event came hopeful stories of love and connections that never end.

No comments: