Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bedbugs by Ben Winters


Yes, this was a little bit of a creepy book to read - and I finished it last night as I was laying in my bed. Yes, I did check out the sheets. Anyway, back to the book! It is the story of Alex and Susan. She has given up being a lawyer to stay home with their daughter and hoping to restart her dreams of being an artist. Alex is running his own business. Things are going pretty well but Susan has finally convinced Alex that they need to get out of their tiny apartment. They find one that appears to be a steal. After moving in Susan begins to find bites every morning. Neither Alex nor daughter Emma appear to be a target. Susan begins to feel that she is losing control and everything is falling apart. It's a psychological thriller! It's a short book - I read it in one day. Interesting characters and more than a few facts about bedbugs! Read it if you dare.

No comments: