Monday, September 23, 2013

Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story by Carolyn Turgeon (SF Tur)

As the cataloger I see every book that comes into the library... I also order all the books and supplies that we receive.  So in my most recent order for new books a book by Carolyn Turgeon was on that list (The Fairest of Them All) which reminded me that a couple years ago I had cataloged a book by the same author that I had added to the infamous "I would really like to read this book when I find the time" list. :)  I was between books looking for just the right book to read and this was perfect!
Godmother is about a fairy named Lil who was banished to "the human world".  The story is about how she realizes that if as a human she can fulfill the same duty that she was given as a fairy but failed at she may be able to return to her sister and friends in the fairy world.
This is definitely a story worth reading, and I look forward to Carolyn's new book when it comes in!

No comments: