Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Paris Affair by Tatiana de Rosnay FIC Ros

   

I love this author (especially her book Sarah's Key!)  Because of that I checked out this book.  Normally I would have passed over this book when I found out that it was short stories - not my favorite.  Well I loved this book.  It is very short but inside are eleven stories all dealing with infidelity and bien sur they take place in France!  Of course they all have the common theme of men cheating on their wives but they all have a different take.  Some are really sad and some are rather funny.

I checked Amazon to see what others thought of it.  Apparently most people didn't like it as well as I do.  Perhaps I would have felt a bit cheated if I had paid $20 for the book - because it didn't take long to read.  But if you come to the library you get it for free and you can enjoy some great writing!


Click here to check our catalog for availability.

No comments: