Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Multiple Bles8ings by Jon& Kate Gosselin 920 gos

I think this would be an interesting book for anyone - but if you watch the tv show Jon and Kate + 8, you will love it! I watch all of the episodes, so as I read the book I could actually hear the dialogue in my head with their voices! If you don't know the background of this couple, here it is in a nutshell. Jon and Kate fell in love and married. They couldn't get pregnant so they went to a fertility doctor. They had twin girls. Then a few years later Kate wanted to have another baby and Jon finally gives in and says okay, let's have another baby. She becomes pregnant with 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls. This is the story of those times. I was exhausted just reading the book - but I loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuk! Why anyone would support this family who cried "We're poor!" and who just bought a $1.3M home from donations is beyond me. They prostitute their children for a paycheck. Those kids are exploited and will have real problems when they grow up. Kate and Jon Gosselin are no more role models than Heidi Fleiss!

Anonymous said...

Obviously the author of the last post has a point, but doesn't watch the show! How they produce such a tasteful show and have such normal happy children is inspiring.