Monday, November 30, 2009

Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs

This is the third in a series. (Friday Night Knitting Club and Knit Two). I would highly recommend that these be read in order. During the first book Dakota was just a young girl who hung around the knitters and baked muffins for them. Now she is grown and trying to be a responsible woman. She is one busy chic! She's keeping the knitting store open while attending culinary school. She still has time to keep up with the other members of the original group. I loved knowing how their lives were progressing! One of the book clubs read the original (Friday Night Knitting Club) for November. I thought it was interesting that a third of the women there said they were inspired to start or return to a knitting/crocheting project. So I guess that it should be considered an inspirational book! I hope that there is a number 4 coming next year.

No comments: