Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Someone Will Be With You Shortly by Lisa Kogan 070.92 Kog

Do you need a laugh? Do you want a book that you can pick up, read for a while and then come back to when you have another ten minutes to spare? Then check out this book! Reading it I was reminded of Nora Ephron's book I Feel Bad About My Neck and various books by Erma Bombeck and Jean Kerr (I may be wrong about the name of that author, but she wrote the book Please Don't Eat the Daisies).
Kogan writes about her life which is not an extraordinary one - she just makes it very entertaining. You will be able to identify with many of the situations in the book. Just the title alone makes me laugh.
It's summer - so take a break from all the bad news on the tv and entertain yourself with this lighthearted read.

No comments: