Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Murder by JoAnne Fluke MYS Flu


This series is certainly not the most exciting one in the library but I still have to check out the newest and find out what unfortunate soul gets murdered in the sleepy little town of Lake Eden.  This time at least it is a non-resident!  It is Buddy, a keyboard player for the Cinnamon Roll Six jazz band.  On their way to Lake Eden their bus crashes.  Buddy survives the crash but not the scissors that end up in his chest while he was a patient in the hospital.  Of course Hannah and family are quickly on the case with a little help from the local police.  I was hoping in this book that things would move forward for Hannah's love life since one of her boyfriends was engaged but that didn't happen.  I won't be able to tell you the plot of this book a week from now, but for me it was a nice easy listen and that is exactly what I need sometimes.

No comments: