Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Woods by Harlan Coben

This is the first book I have read by Coben but it won't be my last. I had read a write-up about this book last year but didn't get around to checking it out until now. Twenty years ago four teens left their summer camp and went into the woods. Later two bodies were found murdered but there was never a trace of the other bodies, only some clothing with blood on them. Throughout the book we see how this crime affected the families of those teens. When a homicide victim shows up at the morgue he has evidence on him that leads to the brother of one of the victims. Thus the case is reopened. It was an easy read and kept my interest from beginning to end. It's a mystery without the blood and gore. I'll be checking out other books by this author.

No comments: