Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Remember Nothing By Nora Ephron 814 Eph

Another great book by Nora Ephron. If you ever listen to audio books, put this one your list. It is read by Ephron and she has a dry tone (like Bob Newhart) that just cracks me up. This book is also for people "of a certain age". She takes the mundane and makes it so funny. There are stories I can relate to - the memory challenges for one. There are stories I can't relate to - spending time with famous people. Ephron's delivery is so flawless that she could be reading her grocery list and I was still be laughing out loud.
This is not a long book. Do yourself a favor and devote a few hours of this dreary winter to reading this book. The laughs you will experience will life your spirits. Of course that lift will have left by the next day....but still, I'll take what I can get.

No comments: