Thursday, February 10, 2011

Delirious by Daniel Palmer

This book was on the shelf to be covered yesterday. It looked good, so I covered it and took it home. After a nap I decided to start reading it. I finished it this afternoon before coming to work! It is a fast-paced thriller. Charlie Giles is a superstar in the tech world. He is making it rich in the consumer electronics business. He runs his little world with fear and intimidation. His bosses don't intimidate him because they need him. And then one day it all begins to fall apart. Strange things are happening. Charlie can't tell what is real and what isn't. Is someone really out to get him? Add a hospitalized mother, a schizophrenic brother, a faithful dog and a touch of romance and you have a terrific read! Of course there is also the terrifying knowledge of all the new technology that is out there - I may be thinking about that for quite a while before I get to sleep tonight!

No comments: