Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here's the Deal, Don't Touch Me by Howie Mandel 921 Man

I know that I am an oddity. I really don't know who Howie Mandel is other than the host of a game show. (No I didn't watch St. Elsewhere - I think it might have been in conflict with Knot's Landing or something else important!). I saw Howie a few times on talk shows being interviewed. The main topic was his problems with OCD. OCD is funny when you are watching Monk on tv - but not so funny when you hear how it affects someone's life. I was very intrigued and thus wanted to read his book. It was a fast read and rather enjoyable. There was less about his OCD and more about his career than I was anticipating. But all in all I thought it was an interesting read - but it could have been even more interesting!

No comments: