Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

I wonder how many young people have gone to school to become symbologists since the character of Robert Langdon became so popular? I would think very few, because to me it seems to be a very, very dangerous occupation! After what happened in the other Robert Langdon novels you would think he would opt for retirement. Instead he gets drawn into another deep, deep mystery. This one takes place in Washington D.C. which is apparently filled with symbolism! Langdon always seems to have a woman with him when he gets in trouble. I listened to this book on audio - and I think it took longer to listen to then the time frame of the book! It was fast-paced and interesting. How does Dan Brown do all the research for his books?????? If I could just remember all of the things I "learned" in the book I would be a very smart lady! If you liked his previous books you will also love this one.

1 comment:

book said...

I like Dan Brown's novels